While preparing your entries:
When preparing your submission for Marketers' Excellence Awards, please review the entry criteria carefully.
Please ensure that your submission contains sufficient information. Do include relevant facts and figures where possible. Some categories may ask you to include details of a particular initiative. Kindly select those that best prove your point.
Once you register for the submission, login credentials for your entry account will be generated and emailed to you. You can use your entry account to add or delete your submissions for the awards.
Please ensure that you submit a high-resolution version of the creative.
The contact details you provide in your entry form will be used throughout the awards process. If these details change after the form has been submitted, please send your new contact information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Post entry submission:
The entity name and address quoted in the registration form will be used for further correspondence relating to your entry.
Please note that we will use the company name rather than that of the project or team in our coverage.
How to make effective entries:
- Stick to the word limit - short & crisp fits the bill
- Avoid PR jargon & back your words with relevant facts instead
- For e.g. 'Synergies' were created or Integration was ‘seamless’ but 'How?'
- Write persuasively
- Include supporting evidence
- Ensure the links you submit are accessible
- Proofread and ensure there are no spelling and grammatical errors