How to Enter
When preparing your submission for Marketers’ Excellence Awards, please review the entry criteria carefully.
Please ensure that your submission contains sufficient information. Do include relevant facts and figures where possible. Some categories may ask you to include details of a particular initiative. Kindly select those that best prove your point.
Once you register for the submission, login credentials for your entry account will be generated and emailed to you. You can use your entry account to add or delete your submissions for the awards.
The contact details you provide in your entry form will be used throughout the awards process. If these details change after the form has been submitted, please send your new contact information by email to [email protected] or [email protected].
The entity name and address quoted in the registration form will be used for further correspondence relating to your entry.
Please note that we will use the brand name rather than that of the project or team in our coverage.
- Stick to the word limit - short & crisp fits the bill.
- Avoid PR jargon & back your words with relevant facts instead. For e.g. 'synergies' were created or integration was ‘seamless’. Explain 'how’.
- Write persuasively.
- Include supporting evidence.
- Ensure the links you submit are accessible.
- Proofread and ensure there are no spelling and grammatical errors.
- This award is open to agencies, brands, production houses, design studios, creative studios and content creators for their clients.
- All work submitted should have an approval from the client.
- A single piece of work, if relevant, can be submitted in multiple categories.
- The work submitted should have been released between Jan 01, 2021 and Mar 31, 2022.
- Entries submitted should have been approved by the client before submission.
- The afaqs! and Marketers’ Excellence Awards team reserves the right to use the submissions for promotions.
- All the entries (other than English or Hindi) must be translated into English for the better understanding of the jury. In the case of video, please use subtitles.
- Please ensure that you submit a high-resolution version of the creative.
- The decision of the jury would be final and binding.
- There would be no shortlist of entries and winners would be announced on the website.
- The payment can be made online by credit/debit cards, net banking or via cheques.
- Please make your Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft payable to "Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd" in INR only, and mail the same at Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd, B-112, 4th Floor, Sector 64, Noida – 201301.
- The entry will be considered accepted only when the entry fee has reflected in our account (in case of net banking and cheques). For pricing details, kindly visit the registration page.
- The jury will include senior agency executives and marketers.
- The jury would be judging the entries basis only the submitted material.
- The jury will be advised to gauge entries on the basis of idea, content, design, engagement, and innovation.