- This award is open to agencies, brands, production houses, design studios, creative studios, and content creators.
- All work submitted should have an approval from the client.
- A single piece of work, if relevant, can be submitted in multiple categories.
- The work submitted should have been released between Jan 01, 2019 to Dec 31, 2020.
- Entries submitted should have been approved by the client before submission.
- The afaqs! and Marketers' Excellence Awards team reserve the right to use the submissions for promotions.
- All regional entries must be translated into English. In the case of video, please use subtitles.
- The decision of the jury would be final and binding without a scope of challenge.
- There would be no shortlist of entries and winners would be announced on the website.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- The payment can be made online by credit/debit cards, net banking or via cheques.
- Please make your Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft payable to "Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd" in INR only, and mail the same at Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd, D 12, Sector 52, Noida 201307.
- The entry will be considered accepted only when the entry fees has reached us (in case of net banking and cheques) For pricing details, kindly visit the Registration page.
- The jury will include senior agency executives and marketers.
- The jury would be judging the entries basis only the submitted material.
- The jury will be advised to gauge entries on the basis of idea, content, design, engagement, and innovation.